ICTS TECKI India Pvt. Ltd. (ICTS) guarantees that all ICTS manufactured products undergo backbreaking quality control testing before delivery and installation. In the event that any product of ICTS is found to be defective, ICTS will provide service for product repair and/or component replacement as may be necessary within the warranty period as per the terms mentioned hereunder.
3 Years Onsite Warranty towards manufacturing defects if any from the date of purchase. The purchase date is deemed to commence from the date of Invoice of the product(s) of ICTS. The Warranty covers Examination, repair and/or replacement of components as may be necessary at free of cost.
1 Years Onsite Warranty towards manufacturing defects if any from the date of purchase. The purchase date is deemed to commence from the date of Invoice of the product(s) of ICTS. The Warranty covers Examination, repair and/or replacement of components as may be necessary at free of cost.
The warranty shall be fulfilled in two phases by ICTS which are given as under:
Initially, the Offsite warranty shall be provided where the problem can be resolved through the following modes of support to achieve quick turn-around time.
i) Telephonic Support.
ii) Email Support.
Telephonic/E-mail call response time: 1 to 8 business hours
Telephonic/E-mail call Resolution time: 1 business day from Call/E-mail response time
The business hours are between 0900 hrs to 1830 hrs on any business day.
The business days are Monday to Saturday (Except Public Holidays)
If the problem could not be resolved either through Telephonic Support or Email Support, a Service Engineer will visit the location for extending onsite service as given hereunder.
Call response Time: 1 to 8 business hours from call/E-mail resolution time under Phase I
Call resolution Time: 1 to 3 business days (Depending on the distance of onsite location from ICTS or ICTS authorized Service Centre) from call response time under onsite warranty.
If the product needs servicing out of the original warranty period, a fee will be charged for the servicing along with the cost of component to be replaced.
ICTS products will be free from manufacturing defects based on conditions and durations mentioned in this policy from the date of Invoice upto a period of 3 Years.
On record Invoice(s) and/or Serial Number on the Product must be presented when claiming warranty along with following information.
o Name of reseller purchased from (typically on the printed Purchase Order)
o Name and address of purchaser
o Purchase date
o Model number(s) of product(s) purchased
Customers with ICTS products are entitled for repairs and/or replacement of product within the duration of the warranty. Replacement of products/components is guaranteed to have similar or exact specification items and components.
• Any damage that is caused by Natural Disaster, such as flood, conflagration, earthquake, lightening, typhoon, etc.; Actions of Intent, such as bumping, hammering, etc.; Computer Malfunction, or other abnormal uses.
• Any damage caused by the repair or modification by anyone other than ICTS authorized personnel with an ICTS approved component.
• Any damage caused by a computer virus or any abnormal Software Usage.
• Any damage resulting from physical/electronic/electromagnetic pressure and interference, unstable or misused power supply, lightening and static electricity, flame, Spill of liquids or any other act of God etc.
• Any damage caused by exposure to improper environments for the specified device, such as high temperature, high humidity, etc.
• Any damage caused by any research or development usage or professional testing/examination by customer.
• ICTS does not warrant and shall not be responsible for any loss of data/software stored or installed during repair and/or replacement. It is highly recommended that the data/software are backed up by the customer before allowing the service engineer to repair and/or replace the product/component.
• ICTS does not warrant and shall not be responsible if the product is modified, maintained or repaired by any other party not authorized by ICTS.
• ICTS does not warrant and shall not be responsible if the product is installed, maintained and operated in ways other than as recommended by ICTS.
• The model number, serial number or warranty stickers have been removed or tampered with.
• A non ICTS certified product is added on to the ICTS product.
• Cracked glass panel on any of the product like LED screen or damage caused by too much pressure exerted on the LED.
• Cracks or damage on plastic parts.
• Premises where the product is kept in conditions that do not conform to recommended operating conditions of the product.
• Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stain etc.
• Exposing the products to water on any circumstances by the user.
• Wrong/mismatching connections of accessories.
a) The warranty is not transferable from one user/customer to any other party.
b) ICTS will not be responsible for loss of data on the PC under any circumstances. Customers are encouraged to back up all data stored on the hard disk of ICTS product before handing over for service onsite.
c) Any software that accompanies the ICTS Product is on an "as is" basis. ICTS does not warrant the operation of any or all the software programs pre-loaded or added to the ICTS product.
d) All third party peripherals, whether purchased as part of a system or bundled with it, normally come with the prevailing supplier's warranty and ICTS does not provide warranty for such products.
e) ICTS does not warranty error free or uninterrupted operation of the equipment
Except for the warranties set forth herein, ICTS disclaims all other warranties, express or implied or statutory, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the duration of this limited warranty. In no event shall ICTS be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages, consequential human injury or loss, including, but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product or any ICTS supplied software which accompanies the product even if ICTS has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The customer agrees that product/component repair/replacement, as applicable under the warranty terms described herein are the sole and exclusive remedies with respect to any breach of the ICTS warranty set forth herein.
If any provisions of this warranty are judged to be unenforceable or illegal, the continuation of the other provisions will not be affected. This warranty will also not affect the customer's statutory right under applicable Indian laws.